2019 Jeep® Cherokee is ‘fun to drive’ and easy to park
Silbert provided that assessment as he recently took to the road in a new Cherokee Overland to highlight some of the new features and amenities in the most capable midsize SUV available.
2019 Jeep® Cherokee Overland
Some of the new features available on the Jeep Cherokee include:
- A 2.0-liter turbo engine with 400 N•m (295 ft-lb) of torque with 270 hp
- The front and rear of the vehicle have been “rethought”
- The license plate was moved up to the liftgate
- The hands-free liftgate is operated by making a kicking motion under the bumper to open
- Park assist and unpark assist
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Five USB ports
“I think this one fits more into the Jeep stable,” Silbert said.